This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• Unisex Fit
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Drop The Stones
“He looked up and said, “Let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone.” One by one, they dropped their stones and walked away.”
How quick are we to throw stones at someone we don’t know? What about the people you do know? Do you throw stones at them? Do you tend to criticize? How quick are we to judge others for their sin and yet we ignore our own? We finger point and criticize, then we reach into our pocket and pull out a rock we always subconsciously carry around. We take aim and fire thinking that justice was done and wisdom has won. After all, we’ve never met, nor is it likely we will ever meet, that person. No harm, no foul, right? What happens to the people you do know? It is easy to point out everyone else’s sin and forget that we have our own glaring weaknesses. God’s grace is sufficient for us, no matter what we have done.